Westwood-based Provenance, a private equity firm, closed a “significant minority investment” in menswear brand Knot Standard, the companies announced April 9. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
"We're proud to partner with the company to replicate their success in other markets throughout the country," Anthony Choe, founder of Provenance said in a statement. Provenance also joins Knot’s board of directors, the company said. It did not return calls for comment.
Knot is based in New York was founded in 2010 with seven locations across the country. The e-commerce company has raised a total of $8.4 million, according to Crunchbase, a website that keeps track of start-ups.
Manufacturing and trade reporter Shwanika Narayan can be reached at email@example.com or (323) 556-8351. Follow her on Twitter @shwanika.
You May Also Like
- Deals & Dealmakers: Fleet Safety Draws Clearlake
- Strand Equity Invests in Van Leeuwen Ice Cream Brand
- Butterfly Acquires Pacifico Aquaculture in Mexico
- Honest Company Receives $200 Million Investment
- Highview Capital Acquires Two Manufacturing Companies
- Packaging Manufacturer Fleetwood-Fibre Acquired
- Honest Co. Draws $200M Investment
- Clearlake Capital Portfolio Company Acquires Amcor Industries