A joint venture of Guggenheim Real Estate and L3 Capital, a Chicago-based investment firm, has bought an 11,300-square-foot retail property at 8420-8430 Melrose Ave. in West Hollywood for $22.9 million from American Commercial Equities, a Malibu-based limited liability company.
The fully-leased single-story building houses three retail spaces for luxury retailers including apparel shops Theory and Dash, and luxury home décor company Serena & Lily.
“This trophy asset was attractive because of its notable tenants as well as its location in one of Los Angeles’ hottest shopping districts,” said David Ickovics, a principal at Commercial Asset Group, who represented the seller, in a statement.
The property is located near the Beverly Center and the Pacific Design Center.
Guggenheim Real Estate’s local office is based in Santa Monica. It also has offices in New York and London.
Real estate reporter Ciaran McEvoy can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 556-8337.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Three Mixed-Use Buildings in Highland Park Sell for $23.3 Million
- Five-Building, 27-Acre Campus in Torrance Sold for $124M
- Larchmont Car Repair Lot Sells for $7M, Plans Call for Mixed Use Development
- West Covina Apartment Complex Sells for $74 Million
- Four Industrial Buildings in Commerce Sell for More Than $20M
- Private Investor Pays $23M for Two-Story Commercial Space in Pasadena
- Two-Story Property in Larchmont Village Sells for $23.5M
- Office Building in Hollywood Sets Record With $4.1 Million Sale