Ares Management Group
Chairman, Chief Executive
Years with firm: 20
Assets under management: $97 billion
Antony Ressler is a co-founder of Ares and chairman and chief executive of Ares Management, Ares’ general partner. He is a partner in the Ares private equity group and serves as chairman of the management committee. Since June 2015, Ressler has been principal owner and chairman of pro basketball’s Atlanta Hawks. He is a board member of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, co-chairman of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, and trustee of Georgetown University. Ressler received his BSFS from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service and received his MBA from Columbia University’s Graduate School of Business.
Industry specialization: Alternative credit strategies and real estate.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Tony P. Ressler
- Antony P. Ressler
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 33. ANTONY RESSLER
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 42, Antony Ressler
- Wealthiest Angelenos: 35, Antony Ressler
- Ares Chief Antony Ressler to Buy Atlanta Hawks
- The 50 Wealthiest Angelenos: 42. Antony Ressler
- Pontifax AgTech Management Closes $105 Million Investment Fund