B. Riley & Co.
Senior Managing Director, Head of Investment Banking
YEARS WITH FIRM: 7
Bernath has nearly two decades of experience, having executed a wide range of merger and acquisition and corporate finance transactions for large-cap and middle-market companies. He was a senior vice president in investment banking at Barclays Capital in Los Angeles, where he was a senior member of the firm’s business services investment banking group. Prior to Barclays Capital, Bernath was a senior vice president with Lehman Brothers, where he spent time executing transactions in the business services and financial institutions groups. He began his investment banking career in New York with Putnam Lovell Securities (now Jefferies Putnam Lovell). He received his MBA from UCLA’s Anderson School of Management and graduated magna cum laude from USC with a BS in business finance.
Industry specialization: Automotive and motor sports, aerospace and defense, business services, media, and entertainment.
You May Also Like
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: LUKE GUERRA
- Relaxed Rules Open Vault for El Segundo Firm
- The Money Book: Jim Freedman
- Firms Set Targets on Industries, Establish Criteria for Investment
- The Money Book: Scott Berejikiam
- Water Company to Dip Toe Into Splitting Stock
- Partner, Firm Merge With an Eye Toward M&A
- Wall Street West---Kayne Anderson Said To Be On the Market, Close to Sale