Years with firm: 15 years
Nishen Radia has more than 20 years of experience advising owners of middle-market companies on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity recapitalizations, and financial restructurings. He previously worked in bulge investment banking at Merrill Lynch in London, New York, and Hong Kong.
Industry specialization: Consumer, industrial, tech services, and health care.
Deal value range: $50 million to $250 million.
Recent transactions: In January 2017, Radia advised on the sale of a third-party logistics provider to a portfolio company of Quad-C, a private equity firm. In 2016, he closed the sale of RW Lyall, a manufacturer of gas fittings for the residential market, to Hubbell Inc. Radia also engineered the sale of NetIG, a cabling services provider, to create a $220 million venture in partnership with American Fujikura. Prior to that, he advised on the sale of private-equity backed Kate Somerville Skincare to Unilever.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book 2017: Nishen Radia
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Nishen Radia
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Nishen Radia
- NISHEN RADIA
- Influential Investment Bankers in Los Angeles: Rajesh Sood
- Nishen Radia
- The Money Book: Jim Freedman
- The Money Book: Scott Berejikiam