YEARS WITH FIRM: 16
Trinity Capital has completed more than $20 billion in M&A, restructuring, and financing transactions since 2000. Trinity’s clients include Taco Bell Corp., Ready Pac Foods Inc., Bain Capital, Goldman Sachs, and Thomas H. Lee & Co. Burke was previously with FMAC, Dillon Read & Co., and L.F. Rothschild & Co. He sits on the boards of several nonprofit, public service, and corporate entities.
Industry specialization: Restaurants, food processing, agriculture, and protein products.
Deal value range: $50 million to $3 billion.
Recent transactions: Trinity recently completed a $400 million transaction for one of the largest franchisee operators in the Yum Brands system. In the past three years, it has completed approximately $5 billion in mergers and acquisitions and financings for restaurant and food companies throughout the United States.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kevin T. Burke
- Financial Firms Fill Up on Hunger for Food Sector
- Mexican Food Chain Serves Up Healthy Revival
- Salad Maker May Be Ready to Bowl Over Buyer
- Little Taco Chain May Take Crack at Big Time
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Emily Yukich
- Yogurt Chain Hot Property for Ice-Cream Veteran