YEARS WITH FIRM: 16
Trinity Capital has completed more than $20 billion in M&A, restructuring, and financing transactions since 2000. Trinity’s clients include Taco Bell Corp., Ready Pac Foods Inc., Bain Capital, Goldman Sachs, and Thomas H. Lee & Co. Burke was previously with FMAC, Dillon Read & Co., and L.F. Rothschild & Co. He sits on the boards of several nonprofit, public service, and corporate entities.
Industry specialization: Restaurants, food processing, agriculture, and protein products.
Deal value range: $50 million to $3 billion.
Recent transactions: Trinity recently completed a $400 million transaction for one of the largest franchisee operators in the Yum Brands system. In the past three years, it has completed approximately $5 billion in mergers and acquisitions and financings for restaurant and food companies throughout the United States.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kevin T. Burke
- Financial Firms Fill Up on Hunger for Food Sector
- Mexican Food Chain Serves Up Healthy Revival
- Salad Maker May Be Ready to Bowl Over Buyer
- Little Taco Chain May Take Crack at Big Time
- Yogurt Chain Hot Property for Ice-Cream Veteran
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS