PROJECT HIGHLIGHTS ■ Urban, ground-up, four-story structure ■ 60,000+ SF ■ Freeway-close, heart of Downtown location ■ convenient nive-story parking structure
The new Downtown West Medical project, currently under construction by Oltmans Construction Co., marks the first substantial healthcare investment in a historically under-served Los Angeles area. The success of this initial development could herald further healthcare investments in the area. Renderings of the project, designed by architecture firm Ware Malcomb, portray a contemporary 4-story, 60,000-square-foot outpatient medical office building and 9-story parking structure situated at Washington Boulevard and Hoover Street at the I-110/I-10 freeway intersection. Real estate investment firm Robhana Group and development firm Inception Property Group have already leased out the new building to HealthCare Partners, a DaVita Medical Group. It will be used for primary and urgent care services. Urban, ground-up, four (4)-story, 60,000+ s.f. new construction core and shell for B occupancy, Class-A medical office building, Type II (b) primary care medical offices for Healthcare Parnters with a supporting parking structure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Building L.A. (July 17): Four Ecologies Reimagined: Development in Los Angeles Comes of Age
- REAL ESTATE---Residential Plans for L.A. Core Heat Up
- Women in Construction & Design: Anjana Bhowmik
- Developers Expand Medical Complex Near DTLA
- Medical Makeover
- Seed of Radical Concept
- Investor Circles Parking Places
- SPECIAL REPORT: Main events in L.A.’s submarkets in the first quarter.