Founder & CEO - Rework Work
Stacey A. Gordon is Founder and CEO of Rework Work. As a diversity consultant with recruiting expertise, not only does she guide professionals through outplacement and develop job search strategies, she helps companies to be applicants’ employers of choice. Her professional history of supporting diversity initiatives began with her work in diversity recruiting at Prudential where she was one of the top recruiters on the West Coast. Gordon is also President of the Los Angeles Chapter of the National Association of African Americans in Human Resources and manages programs for Professionals In Human Resources Association.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: JESSICA KIMBALL
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Summit: SUMMIT SPEAKERS & PANELISTS
- FASHION AWARDS: SUPPLIER/VENDOR OF THE YEAR AWARD
- Firm Makes Courting Diversity Full-Time Focus
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: KYMBERLY GARRETT