Manager, Diversity & Inclusion - PCL Construction Services, Inc.
Priscilla Chavez oversees government relations, community outreach, supplier diversity, and local hiring requirements for PCL and its clients. She is responsible for aligning with corporate initiatives to maintain and foster an open and inclusive working environment across project sites. Chavez has over 11 years of experience focusing in all aspects of successful community outreach, advocacy, small and diverse business development and contract compliance. She is an active member of the National Association of Minority Contractors, Women in Transportation Seminar, Diversity Professionals, Chinese American Construction Professionals and is President of the National Association of Women in Construction, Los Angeles Chapter.
You May Also Like
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: PRISCILLA CHAVEZ
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- Supply Chain Needs to Forge More Links to Diversity
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: DEBRA LANGFORD
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: DAPHNE HARVEY
- Best Places to Work 2017: Large Companies
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: The Business Case for Workforce Development