Assistant Dean, Diversity and Inclusion - USC Marshall
Debra Langford is Assistant Dean of Diversity and Inclusion for USC Marshall School of Business, working to develop innovative programs to increase the culture of inclusion and diversity, for students, faculty and staff. Previously, she launched The Langford Company to provide consulting strategies in areas such as multicultural marketing and recruitment/retention of top tier diverse and women executives. Langford also served as Corporate VP of Inclusion and Business Diversity for NBC Universal and Corporate VP, Strategic Sourcing for Time Warner where she was responsible for over 100 female and diverse executives being placed in senior positions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit 2018: 50 Years of Consortium
- Women's Summit 2017 Nominees: A Gift for USC Marshall Women MBAs
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Panelists & Speakers
- USC Search Faces Hurdles
- UPDATE: Dueling Letters Sent to USC Trustees Ahead of Crucial Vote Over Business School Dean
- Diversity & Inclusion Summit: A Closer Look at the Discussions
- USC Wants Students to Hit More Books and Road