Shareholder, Buchalter LLP
Stephen J. Strauss is a Shareholder and Chair of the Firm’s Intellectual Property Practice Group and Co-Chair of the Firm’s Entertainment Practice Group. For over 30 years, Strauss has specialized in domestic and international trademark, copyright, and unfair competition matters, including licensing, Internet domain name disputes, and litigation. He has prosecuted over two thousand U.S. and foreign trademark and service mark applications, and won over 60 UDRP decisions.
Strauss represents a number of internationally recognized celebrities, sports personalities, recording artists, chefs, authors and media and entertainment companies. He also represents a wide range of diverse clients including restaurants, banks and financial institutions, clothing and toy manufacturers, and magazine and book publishers. Strauss is a member of The Television Academy, the Recording Academy (NARAS), Pacific Pioneer Broadcasters, and the Visual Effects Society. He is also an Adjunct Professor and member of the Executive Board of the Biederman Entertainment & Media Law Institute and Board of Directors of the Entertainment and Intellectual Property Law Alumni Association (SWEIP) at Southwestern Law School.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: VINCENT H. CHIEFFO
- Stubbs Alderton Adds to Santa Monica Office
- LAW---Lawyers Lining Up to Cash In on Web Cases
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: YAKUB HAZZARD
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: JILL PIETRINI
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: KARIN PAGNANELLI