Tracy Do has always been a powerhouse in her real estate market, but now that she has teamed up with the also excellent Liz Johnson, the duo has truly become a force to be reckoned with on the real estate scene. With a total transaction volume over the last 12 months of $150 million and 177 sides, Do and Johnson show no signs of slowing down.
Do grew up in Southern California and graduated from USC with a degree in Art History. Her attraction to real estate came from a desire to build a ground-up business founded on hard work, creativity and the highest standards of professionalism. She has established herself as a force on LA’s Eastside. Johnson makes her home on Mt. Washington, and since 1980 real estate has been her passion. For her, nothing equals the satisfaction of handing keys to an excited buyer, and she’s honored to say that 70% of her business comes from repeat clients and their referrals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Tracy Do
- JOBS---Defense, Finance Engines Drive Ongoing Job Gains
- Making Play for Barbie’s Malibu Dream House
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Branden and Rayni Williams
- Way to Pay
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jane Sager, RE/MAX Estate Properties