Michael Nourmand is the President of Nourmand & Associates Realtors. He is a second-generation high-end broker who focuses on selling estates, condos, and income properties throughout Los Angeles, and prides himself on being a hard-working professional and skilled negotiator. He understands the many facets of the real estate business because he has purchased, managed, and developed real estate for his own portfolio. With a total transaction volume last year of $92,867,063, he is an invaluable real estate source, who can help clients stay clear of common problems.
Nourmand is highly active in the local community. He is a past Director of the Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors and California Association of Realtors. He is a speaker at Beverly Hills High School’s Career day, so current Beverly Hills High School students can learn about the residential real estate industry. He is also a member of the Board for the Sunset & Vine Business Improvement District.
You May Also Like
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Myra Nourmand, Nourmand & Associates
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Rochelle Atlas Maize, Nourmand & Associates
- Career as Agent Now Tough Sell
- Real estate agents lay out strategies on how to bring home residential deals.
- November Ushers in Big Chill for Home Sellers
- Home Sales Rise in April as Prices Continue Slide
- Jeff Hyland
- Local Home Sales, Median Price Drop in May