Linda May has spent more than three decades selling Los Angeles’ most prestigious estates, amassing over $3 billion in career sales. She has consistently ranked in the top 1% of agents internationally and is a regular fixture on the REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal Top 1,000 List. She also recently won the 2015 Will Rogers, “Real Estate Lifetime Achievement” award for her accomplished success in the business.
May proudly works in the epicenter of global luxury, Beverly Hills, while serving the surrounding enclaves of Holmby Hills, Bel Air, Hollywood Hills, Brentwood, West Hollywood, Wilshire Corridor, Trousdale, Beverly Park and beyond to downtown Los Angeles and Malibu. May has continued to set records in these communities—the most recent example being the highest priced sale in Beverly Park for $46 million and the Edie Goetz Estate for $45 in April. May continued to blaze the trail in completing both a $33.9 million and $24.9 million sale this summer, for a total transaction volume rounding out to $212,448,568 this past year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Irene Dazzan-Palmer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ann H. Dashiell Douglas, Elliman Real Estate
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Linda May
- LA 500: Joyce Rey
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: AMY SIEGEL
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Jill Epstein
- Downtown L.A. Developer Looks to Shed Old Digs