With over $2.6 billion in sales since 2007, Drew Fenton has had the honor and privilege of representing the most pedigreed and significant estates in Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, and Bel Air. Fenton listed and sold the Playboy Mansion, the Frances Brody Estate, Doheny Estate and Rosewood in Bel-Air.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Drew at an early age came to appreciate fine design and period details. Specializing in significant estate properties, Fenton has listed and sold over 30 properties in excess of $20M. With a total transaction volume of $500,827,568 in the past twelve months, it is no wonder Fenton has a sales record that is unparalleled in the city.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Drew Fenton
- Bel Air Spec House Asks $24.9 Million
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May, Hilton & Hyland
- Josh & Matt Altman
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids
- Nicolas Berggruen Purchases Former Edith Mayer Goetz Estate in Holmby Hills for $40 Million
- Billionaire at Home With Pricey Mansion
- Aerospace Titan’s Ex-Home Lands Sky-High Price