With over $2.6 billion in sales since 2007, Drew Fenton has had the honor and privilege of representing the most pedigreed and significant estates in Beverly Hills, Holmby Hills, and Bel Air. Fenton listed and sold the Playboy Mansion, the Frances Brody Estate, Doheny Estate and Rosewood in Bel-Air.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Drew at an early age came to appreciate fine design and period details. Specializing in significant estate properties, Fenton has listed and sold over 30 properties in excess of $20M. With a total transaction volume of $500,827,568 in the past twelve months, it is no wonder Fenton has a sales record that is unparalleled in the city.
You May Also Like
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May, Hilton & Hyland
- Bel Air Spec House Asks $24.9 Million
- Josh & Matt Altman
- Jeff Hyland
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids
- Billionaire at Home With Pricey Mansion
- Nicolas Berggruen Purchases Former Edith Mayer Goetz Estate in Holmby Hills for $40 Million
- Partnership Linked to Sons of Armenian Finance Minister Sells Holmby Hills Mansion for $18.8 Million