Involved in more than $3 billion in real estate transactions during their careers, Branden and Rayni Williams have had the luxury of listing one of the most expensive listings in the nation at $250 – the “Billionaire” mansion by Bruce Makowsky. Excelling in marketing, branding and networking, Williams & Williams are known for consistently providing world-class real estate experiences.
Together, Branden and Rayni combine a comprehensive knowledge of Los Angeles with an artistic and stylish lens to the real estate process. In the past year alone, they have amassed $448,565,328 in total transaction volume. This year alone they have been a part of four transactions over $25,000,000 including the $40,000,000 Gilcrest gem and are on track to make 2017 a record-breaking year.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids
- Rayni Romito Williams
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Branden and Rayni Williams
- Unlocking Luxury
- Malibu Home Sold for Record $110M
- TOP DOLLAR
- Top Fox Broadcasting Exec Lists Bel Air Home for $9 Million
- Nicolas Berggruen Purchases Former Edith Mayer Goetz Estate in Holmby Hills for $40 Million