With over 15 years of combined experience as an attorney and a top-producing real estate broker, Allison Schwarz has extensive experience negotiating complex transactions. She previously worked as an entertainment and intellectual property attorney, practicing with several boutique law firms in Los Angeles as well as with The Walt Disney Company. Her depth of negotiating expertise truly sets her apart from her competitors, enabling her to become a top listing and selling broker in Los Angeles while earning the distinction of International President’s Circle and ranking among the top 1% of all agents worldwide. Schwarz is a founding member of Compass Beverly Hills. She specializes in the Beverly Grove area. She achieved $42 million in volume over 12 months with 52 sides. Her highest sale in the last year was $3.6 million. Clients appreciate her knowledge of the market, her comprehensive hands-on marketing approach, and her ability to effectively advocate on their behalf.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Stephanie Younger, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Ari Afshar, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Sally Forster Jones
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Tracy Do
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Diana Braun, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Irene Dazzan-Palmer
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Jeremy Ives, Compass