After being one of the top brokers in Houston for 22 years, Ann Dashiell moved to Beverly Hills to live near family. The move led to what she calls the most memorable sale of her career. Dashiell’s first listing in Los Angeles, The Owlwood Estate, the prestigious trophy property known as “The Crown Jewel of Holmby Hills” was sold in September of last year for a record setting $90,000,000; the third highest residential sale in the history in Los Angeles. This sale was especially significant because Owlwood was never listed for sale in The MLS, advertised or publicized; every showing came directly from Dashiell’s efforts.
Her quiet approach and natural sales ability radiates trust, fairness and sincerity which is in stark contrast to her reputation as a tenacious, focused professional and determined negotiator. She knows how to close a sale with an artful finesse even under the most challenging of circumstances.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mansion’s $250 Million Listing Priced to Light Fire Under Bids
- Spelling Mansion in a Neighborhood of Its Own
- Brokerage At Home In Condos
- Barbie’s Former CEO Lowers Price of Dream House
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Allison Schwarz, Compass
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles: Linda May, Hilton & Hyland
- Bel-Air Mansion Owner Lops $13 Million Off Top
- Publisher Asks $6.4 Million for Palisades Property