Tetra Tech Inc. of Pasadena announced on Thursday that it had been awarded a $356 million contract to provide engineering and technical support services to the Federal Aviation Administration.
Tetra Tech will support the FAA in the planning, research, development, implementation, maintenance and decommissioning of the FAA’s navigation, landing and lighting systems under the five-year contract.
The company said it would help the FAA transition to an integrated ground- and satellite-based navigation system, and would support the administrations’ modernization efforts.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 6: Tetra Tech Inc. Wins $356M Contract to Modernize FAA
- Tetra Tech Lands FAA Contract
- Tetra Tech Inc. Scores $85 Million EPA Contract
- Tetra Tech Gets Slice of $950M Environmental Contract
- Tetra Tech Scores $85M EPA Deal
- Tetra Tech Wins Portion of $100M Federal Contract
- Tetra Tech Wins $23.6 Million U.S. Navy Contract
- Tetra Tech Receives $60M Multi-Award Federal Contract for Engineering, Design Services