RISING STAR CFO OF THE YEAR
Jang Lee is the CFO of Hollar, overseeing the Accounting, Finance, Human Resources and Legal departments. He joined Hollar prior to the Company registering revenue. As CFO, he is responsible for increasing efficiency and growing a sustainable business. He oversaw the Company’s rapid growth in the first year, surpassing $1 million in sales during a single month in less than six months of launching the site. Lee was involved in the Company’s Series A1 round of $12 million, led by Index Ventures, and its Series B round of $30 million, led by Kleiner, Parkins, Caufield and Byers. Lee has over 20 years of experience building and leading finance teams at technology and e-commerce startups. He has had consistent success in improving margins, managing growth and increasing operational efficiency and has also structured debt facilities for a number of startup companies that has been helped with working capital and fueling growth.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Jang Lee - Public Company CFO of the Year (Small Company)
- Hollar Raises $12 Million, A Few Months After Seed Round
- 2017 CFO Awards Finalist: Peter Hovenier, Boingo Wireless
- CFO Awards 2018 Finalists: Peter Hovenier - Public Company CFO of the Year
- Online Discounter Hollar Adds InVia ‘Picker’ Robots to Workforce
- CFO Awards Honoree: Diane Holland
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 3: Online Discount Store Hollar Raises $30 Million
- Leaders in Law 2018 In-House Counsel of the Year Finalists: Michael Alvarado