Josh and Matthew Altman are two of the best-known real estate agents on the planet. In the past decade, the Altman Brothers have changed the game of Los Angeles real estate. Constantly pushing the envelope, Josh and Matthew are responsible for selling over 2.5 billion dollars worth of real estate, putting them in a category that few have accomplished in the history of residential real estate sales.
With access to over one billion dollars worth of listings in the Los Angeles area alone, it is said that the Altman Brothers have the “Key To The City.” Specializing in high-net-worth clientele valued at over nine figures, the duo’s connections worldwide allow them to strategically market the most expensive unique properties in Los Angeles to REAL buyers. In addition, their Rolodex is the who’s who of the entertainment business and they are known to have more celebrity sales under their belt than anyone ever before.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Josh & Matt Altman
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Josh Altman and Matt Altman
- Reality Star in the House
- Passing Propane Torch
- Making Play for Barbie’s Malibu Dream House
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (October 29): Josh Flagg
- Brokers Invest in Videos To Help Frame Mansions
- Realtors, Jet Sellers, Art Dealers They Serve L.A.'s Wealthiest