Country Club Apartments, an 80-unit apartment complex near the Los Angeles Stadium at Hollywood Park district in Inglewood, has been put on the market for $28.9 million, according to an announcement Tuesday from Calabasas-based brokerage Marcus & Millichap.
The property, at 9301-9609 Crenshaw Blvd., is composed of 20 adjacent four-plex apartment homes totaling 144,956 square feet. The homes were built on 3.3 acres in 1955.
“Surging property values are attracting investors to the area from across the globe, and assets like Country Club Apartments, which is on the market for the first time in 40 years, are especially attractive.” said Aaron Fierstein, senior associate in Marcus & Millichap’s West Los Angeles office, who is representing the seller.
Real estate reporter Neil Nisperos can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @ReporterNeil for the latest in L.A. real estate news.
You May Also Like
- $73.8 Million for Apartments, Retail in Monrovia
- Inglewood Looks Up
- Restaurateurs Look to Get Cooking in Venice Deal
- Investors Look South for Deals on Apartments
- Report: Multifamily Projects to Rise with Rents
- South Bay, Long Beach Most Affordable Multifamily Markets
- Investors Drop $17.4M on Two Multifamily Portfolios in Long Beach
- Developer Plans Fight Over Eminent Domain