San Francisco-based Swift Real Estate Partners acquired the 73,949-square-foot office building at 4640 Lankershim Blvd. in North Hollywood for $23.5 million.
The Class A property was renovated by Curo Enterprises of Boston prior to the sale and is fully leased. The site sits nearby three major freeways and is less than a mile from the North Hollywood Metro Station.
The seller was represented by CBRE Group Inc.’s Todd Tydlaska, Mike Longo, Sean Sullivan, Matt Heyn and Troy Pollet, according to an announcement.
Real estate reporter Neil Nisperos can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @ReporterNeil for the latest in L.A. real estate news.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Three-Building Campus in El Segundo Sells for $170 Million
- Doheny Eye Institute Purchases $50 Million Pasadena Building
- REAL ESTATE: San Fernando Valley
- Kennedy Wilson Makes North Hollywood Purchase
- Production Company Buys Into Westlake
- Office Building Near LAX to be Converted to Hyatt Hotels
- Hollywood Ad Agency to Decamp for Park Mile
- CBRE Acquires 25-building Medical Office Portfolio