San Francisco-based Swift Real Estate Partners acquired the 73,949-square-foot office building at 4640 Lankershim Blvd. in North Hollywood for $23.5 million.
The Class A property was renovated by Curo Enterprises of Boston prior to the sale and is fully leased. The site sits nearby three major freeways and is less than a mile from the North Hollywood Metro Station.
The seller was represented by CBRE Group Inc.’s Todd Tydlaska, Mike Longo, Sean Sullivan, Matt Heyn and Troy Pollet, according to an announcement.
Real estate reporter Neil Nisperos can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow him on Twitter @ReporterNeil for the latest in L.A. real estate news.
You May Also Like
- Three-Building Campus in El Segundo Sells for $170 Million
- REAL ESTATE: San Fernando Valley
- Doheny Eye Institute Purchases $50 Million Pasadena Building
- Real Estate Quarterly Submarkets
- Culver City Office Sold for $148M
- CBRE Acquires 25-building Medical Office Portfolio
- Kennedy Wilson Makes North Hollywood Purchase
- Creative Office Campus in El Segundo Sells for $117 Million