The owner of the Fatburger brand completed the $10.5 million acquisition of two restaurant brands, the company announced yesterday.
Fat Brands Inc., which raised $24 million in an initial public offering last month, used some of the proceeds to finance the acquisition of Homestyle Dining, parent company of the Ponderosa and Bonanza Steakhouse brands.
Fat Brands’ majority owner, Fog Cutter Capital Group Inc. of Beverly Hills, agreed in March to acquire Homestyle Dining, which it planned to transfer to Fat Brands Inc. after the raise.
Caroline Anderson covers retail, restaurants and hospitality. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You May Also Like
- Buyer Looks to IPO To Feed Brand Deal
- Fatburger Franchisor Fat Brands Inc. Plans Public Offering; Agrees to Acquire Homestyle Dining
- Licenser of Eatery Brands Links IPO to Crowd
- FAT Brands Inc. Closes Acquisition of Hurricane Grill & Wings
- Fat Brands Inc. Acquires Hurricane Grill & Wings
- Franchisers Post 7.8% Increase in Banner Year
- Fatburger Owner Fat Brands Inc. Debuts on Nasdaq
- SEC Qualifies Fatburger’s $24 Million Initial Public Offering