Elon Musk’s Boring Co. begins horizontal digging in Hawthorne with tunneling machine, military could have low-cost launch market in five years with increased investment, and Social Reality rebrands as SRAX.
Elon Musk’s Boring Co. has started horizontal digging with its tunneling machine at SpaceX’s Hawthorne headquarters, reports CNBC. “Full length of first tunnel will run from LAX to Culver City, Santa Monica, Westwood and Sherman Oaks. Future tunnels will cover all of greater LA.,” Musk wrote on Instagram.
The U.S. military could have access to a robust, competitive, low-cost launch market within five years with the proper investments, according to a report summarized by Space News. The low-cost launch capability would be facilitated by reusable rockets and would enable missions at much faster and at much more affordable price points for the military.
Social Reality Inc., an internet advertising and marketing technology company, rebranded as SRAX, according to a press release. The company specializes in developing tools that automate online advertising and digital marketing activities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 12: Musk, Garcetti Chat Boring Co. Projects
- Musk Reveals Multistoried Tunnel System Concept in Video
- Silicon Beach Report June 5: ICO Watchdog Looks to Crackdown on Cryptocurrency Fraud
- Silicon Beach Report April 27: Elon Musk’s Boring Co. Machine Revealed
- Elon Musk’s Boring Co. Machine Revealed in Picture
- Silicon Beach Report Oct. 20: SpaceX Gets $97 Million NASA Contract
- Elon Musk Says Boring Co. Odds of Success Low, But Still Worth It
- Silicon Beach Report Nov. 16: Sony Skipping E3