Rubicon Project was sued by its publishing customer The Guardian for allegedly charging hidden fees, reports DigiDay. Rubicon Project said in response that its fees were clearly disclosed.
Online dating app Tinder announced plans to launch a website version of its dating platform later this year, according the company’s blog. Tinder Online is being tested in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the Philippines, and Sweden.
Facebook has cloned Snapchat’s “Stories” option and put it atop the social network’s newsfeed, Facebook said in a blog post. The function is nearly identical to the original Snapchat feature and is part of a long campaign by Facebook to copy elements of Snapchat.
The films “Justice League” and “Aquaman” are being made into virtual reality experiences by Imax Corp. in a partnership with Warner Bros. Entertainment, reports The Hollywood Reporter. The experiences will be released with an exclusive window at Imax location-based VR sites before becoming available on other VR platforms.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 5: Imax to Launch VR Arcade in Los Angeles
- Silicon Beach Report Aug. 5: Facebook Launches Snapchat-Like Camera
- Silicon Beach Report March 31: Snapchat Launches Stories Search
- Silicon Beach Report July 21: Tinder Launches Group Activity Feature
- Silicon Beach Report Sept. 7: Snapchat Eyeing IPO
- Silicon Beach Report May 17: Virtual Reality Co. to Premiere ‘Raising a Rukus’ at L.A.’s Imax VR Center
- Silicon Beach Report Dec. 13: Virtual Reality Developer Survios Raises $50 Million
- Imax to Launch VR Arcade in Los Angeles