Executive Director, Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Los Angeles
Stewart Kwoh is a nationally recognized leader and expert in race relations, Asian-American studies, nonprofit organizations, and philanthropies, civil rights, and legal services. In 1983, Kwoh co-founded Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Los Angeles, the nation’s largest Asian-American legal and civil rights organization. He was named a MacArthur Foundation Fellow in 1998, becoming the first Asian-American attorney and human rights activist to receive the recognition.
You May Also Like
- LA 500: Antonia Hernández
- Fullerton Being Sued for Right to Vote
- The Cost of Violence
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CYNDIE M. CHANG
- Group Effort
- Cochran's Legacy Goes Beyond O.J.
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS