Owner, Los Angeles Rams
Stan Kroenke became principal owner of the St. Louis Rams in 2010, and then led the effort to return the team to Los Angeles after a 21-year absence. He serves on the National Football League’s Broadcast Committee and is the majority shareholder of Arsenal FC (Premier League), London’s storied football club. He also owns the National Basketball Association’s Denver Nuggets and the National Hockey League’s Colorado Avalanche. Kroenke’s Denver-based Kroenke Sports & Entertainment owns the Colorado Rapids of Major League Soccer and the Colorado Mammoth of the National Lacrosse League. He also has built a media presence, launching the Altitude Sports & Entertainment network in 2004. The 24-hour regional sports network is home to the Nuggets, Avalanche, Mammoth, and Rapids, and also produces the Rams’ preseason TV broadcasts.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stan Kroenke
- Rams Owner May Bring Soccer to Inglewood Site
- Kroenke Adds to L.A.-Area Portfolio
- Magic Johnson Group To Pay Record $2 Billion for Dodgers
- L.A. on Agenda Today for NFL Owners
- Rams Owner Scores E-Sports Team
- Rams Owner to Build NFL Stadium in Inglewood
- Century City Speech, Wall Street Sheep