President, Weintraub Real Estate Group
Richard Weintraub is a community-oriented developer whose vision and creativity is matched by sensitivity to the needs of each neighborhood in which he develops. Weintraub Real Estate Group has acquired, developed, or entitled properties worth about $1 billion. Among his projects are the restoration of the Cathedral of St. Vibiana, the original Archdiocese in Los Angeles, and the revitalization of an old lumber yard in Malibu into a vibrant retail destination. Weintraub also works with the Valley Community Clinic, L.A. River Revitalization Corp., and the Boys and Girls Club of Malibu.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Richard Weintraub
- Big Plans Raise Builder's Low Profile
- Sportsmen's Lodge Project is Approved
- Malibu Developer Alleges Scheme in Hotel Deal
- Malibu Lumber Yard Site Turns Into Major Retail Project
- Bigger Picture
- Malibu Puts Duo Through the Mill For Retail Center
- Owners Finally Shore Up Deal for Malibu Mall