Lynn A. Booth
President, Otis Booth Foundation
Lynn A. Booth is president of the Otis Booth Foundation and the Evening Star Foundation, which support philanthropic causes throughout Southern California. Actively involved in a variety of civic and community organizations, she is a member of the advisory board of the Los Angeles Library Foundation, the board of the Pacific Council on International Policy, the World Affairs Council, and the Los Angeles Philharmonic Association. She is a trustee emeritus of Chapman University and serves on the board of trustees of the California Institute of Technology.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Booth Foundation’s $5M Gift to Petersen is Museum’s Largest Publicly Disclosed
- Charitable Giving by Angelenos Lagged Other Metro Areas in 2016
- Los Angeles Business Journal Women's Council: Women Leading the Way: Corporate Citizen WINNER - WENDY SPINNER
- LA 500: Palmer Murray
- Former Manager Hoops It Up With Licensing Venture
- FRANKLIN OTIS BOOTH JR.
- Bob Graziano
- The Money Book: Palmer Murray