Lewis C. Horne
President, Greater Los Angeles Region, CBRE Group Inc.
Lewis C. Horne is president of the greater Los Angeles-Orange County region for CBRE Group Inc., a leading provider of global commercial real estate services. Horne is responsible for the strategic direction and performance of the firm’s eight regional offices and oversees a 15-person management team across all business segments. Under his leadership, the region has grown to include nearly 1,200 employees with diverse expertise spanning the firm’s primary service lines and all specialty practices. Horne and his leadership team support all regional professionals as they manage more than 80 million square feet of commercial properties and annually complete more than 12,000 sale and lease transactions, 500 financial consulting assignments, and thousands of appraisals.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Lewis C. Horne
- Horne of Plenty: Head of CBRE’s Regional Operations has Ample Resources, Listening Skills
- Real Estate Brokerage Doubles Up in South Bay
- Commercial Brokerages Added Value Last Year
- Laurels for Leaders: Aecom Boss Burke Highlights Class of Annual Honorees
- Jonathan Larsen
- CBRE Buys Johnson Controls Unit for $1.48 Billion
- $600 Million Sale Possible for Burbank Office Buildings