Chief Operating Officer and Executive Vice President of Football Operations, Los Angeles Rams
Kevin Demoff is in his ninth year as chief operating officer and executive vice president of football operations with the Rams, serving as a liaison to ownership on all operational matters. The 2016 season marked the Rams’ first year back in Southern California, where Demoff continued to lead the club in all business operations, including marketing and sales, finance, administration, communications, ticketing, and community relations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Banc of California Named Banking Sponsor of LA Rams Foundation
- Rams Suit Up in Same Uniform Through 2019
- Show Blows Rams’ Horn
- Rams Ready to Touchdown at CLU
- PAGE 3 | Winning and Losing in Los Angeles
- Chocolatiers Look to Raise Bars at New Factory
- Rams Final 53-Man Team Roster Introduced at Charity Luncheon
- Rams Confirm Inglewood Purchase