Jordan L. Kaplan
Chief Executive, Douglas Emmett Inc.
Jordan Kaplan has served as chief executive, president, and board member since the founding of Douglas Emmett Inc. He joined the company’s predecessor operating companies in 1986, co-founded its immediate predecessor in 1991, and served as chief financial officer for its predecessor operating companies from 1991 to 2006. Douglas Emmett is a provider of Class-A office properties and luxury apartment communities in Southern California and Honolulu. It has an office portfolio consisting of 66 Class-A properties and a residential portfolio of 10 premier apartment communities totaling 3,336 units.
You May Also Like
- REIT Acquires Large Hawaiian Project
- UCLA Health Chief Joins Office REIT’s Board
- Largest Investor - Douglas Emmett Keeps Adding to Its L.A. Portfolio
- Douglas Emmett Buys Cornerstone Plaza
- Emmett IPO Percolates, but Will It Hit a Full Boil Soon?
- Beverly Hills Office Building Sells for $143.6 Million
- Douglas Emmett Lands Six Buildings