Principal and Managing Director, Avison Young
Jonathan Larsen is leader of commercial real estate company Avison Young’s West L.A., Tri-Cities, and Ventura County operations. He oversees delivery of all services to clients, develops new business, and recruits additional talent to enhance local service offerings. Before joining Avison Young, Larsen was the regional managing principal and served on the board of Cassidy Turley. He started and oversaw the brokerage group for the west region of Transwestern and served on the company’s board. Prior to working at Transwestern, he launched, managed, and operated the L.A. office of Trammell Crow Co.
Enjoy most: The art of winning for my clients by delivering the best results possible while maintaining long-term relationships.
Toughest challenge: Starting in the commercial real estate business 30 years ago.
Best advice: Integrity, honesty, trust, and deliver the best results at all times to the client. Give back to the community.
Beverage: Brunello di Montalcino.
Car you drive: BMW 7 Series.
Alma Mater: Bachelor’s, University of Washington.
Bucket list: Visit Cuba before it gets too commercial.
Hobby/passion: Global travel.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Jonathan Larsen
- Larsen, Leading Downtown Broker, Lands at Avison Young
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jonathan Larsen
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 25): Jonathan Larsen
- DTZ Shakes Up Staff at Downtown L.A. Offices
- St. Louis Real Estate Brokerage Opens Office Downtown
- Future of Landmark Property on PCH a Mystery
- New Owner Shakes Up Staff at Cassidy Turley