Geoffrey Harrison Palmer
Owner, G.H. Palmer Associates
A third-generation California builder and attorney, Geoffrey Harrison Palmer established G.H. Palmer Associates, a diversified real estate company, in 1978. The firm has been involved in a variety of properties as a general partner for acquisition of land for residential, commercial, and industrial development. It owns a portfolio of more than 10,400 Southern California apartment units, valued in excess of $3 billion, and is actively seeking to diversify into other markets. The company has acquired and developed about 12,000 residential units throughout Southern California, including single-family homes, townhomes, apartments, and condominiums as well as industrial properties.
You May Also Like
- Geoffrey Palmer
- G.H. Palmer Finds Better Terms on $267M Loan
- A Mediterranean Paradise, Just Off the 110
- Feuer Fires Up Lawsuit Against DaVinci Developer
- WHO'S WHO IN L.A. LAW: BENJAMIN M. REZNIK
- Palmer Planning Two Huge Broadway Buildings
- New Yorkers Reaching West for Land in Downtown L.A.
- LENDERS - Banks Battling to Lend Money to Urban-Core Developers