Chief Executive, Anschutz Entertainment Group Inc.
Dan Beckerman is known to be one of the nation’s most prominent executives in the sports industry. In addition to oversight of Anschutz Entertainment Group’s facilities, live sports, global partnerships, Europe, Asia, and digital divisions, he oversees long-range planning, acquisitions, financial oversight, and corporate governance while serving on a six-member committee that constitutes AEG’s Office of the Chairman. He previously served as chief operating officer and chief financial officer for AEG, responsible for its day-to-day operations, the Los Angeles Kings, Staples Center, the company’s Major League Soccer franchises, minor league hockey franchises, international holdings, and AEG Live.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Dan Beckerman
- Sports Titans Profile: Dan Beckerman
- AEG Invests in E-sports Team Immortals
- L.A. Live Eyes E-Sports Events
- PAGE 3: Guber, Ferrell Team Up on Beckerman
- AEG Denies Report of Kings Sale
- AEG in Joint Venture to Build Las Vegas Arena
- L.A. Kings Teams With BlueEco to Reduce Carbon Footprint, Operating Costs