Chairman and Chief Executive, AC Martin Partners Inc.
Christopher C. Martin is the third-generation leader of AC Martin, one of California’s most venerable planning and architecture firms. Martin Project Management is the development manager for the Wilshire Grand redevelopment project in downtown. As chief executive, Martin is resurrecting the role of master architect. He is a fellow of the American Institute of Architects, and sits on the boards of the Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce, Central City Association, Los Angeles Business Federation, and Los Angeles Orthopedic Hospital.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Christopher Martin
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: AC Martin Partners
- Architect Keeps Family’s Firm Afloat by Design
- Architect Keeps Family's Firm Afloat by Design
- Office Architect Martin Enters Residential Fray
- Special Report Who’s Who In Real Estate: Christopher C. Martin