Charles S. Cohen
Chief Executive, Cohen Brothers Realty Corp.
Charles S. Cohen heads Cohen Brothers, which owns a portfolio of office buildings and design centers in New York; Texas; Florida; and Southern California, including the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood. He’s also chairman and chief executive of Cohen Media Group. In 2008, Cohen was executive producer of the film “Frozen River,” which received two Oscar nominations and was awarded the 2008 Sundance Film Festival Grand Jury Prize. Cohen Media distributed “The Salesman,” which won the 2017 Oscar for best foreign-language film. Cohen serves on the boards of the Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles as well as the Public Theater, Real Estate Board of New York, and Film Society of Lincoln Center.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- WeWork to Expand to West Hollywood
- AI Company Poletus Takes 21,000 SF at the Pacific Design Center
- Ron Howard, Brian Grazer Incubator Opens at WeWork’s PDC Location
- Rosy Red at Pacific Design Center Campus
- Sea of Red to Join Blue Whale at Pacific Design Center
- Charles Cohen: Marquee Moves
- Brokerage Hires Texas Veteran to Lasso Business
- L.A.’s Part-Time Billionaires