Chairman, Eastdil Secured
Benjamin Lambert founded Eastdil Inc. in 1967, and Eastdil Secured was created from its 2006 merger with Secured Capital Corp. It is now one of the largest real estate investment banks in the world by volume. Eastdil Secured employs more than 200 people in 14 offices. The combined firm has completed more than $1.1 trillion in transactions since 2006. Among local activity, the firm represented the seller in a $96 million deal for a mixed-use property on the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica and marketed the home of the Los Angeles Times, which was sold to Onni Group in 2016. Lambert also has served on the board of Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Buying Secured Capital
- $600 Million Sale Possible for Burbank Office Buildings
- Hackman Sells Beats HQ in Culver City
- Owner of Apartments Moves Into Office Property
- PROFILE: CANYON CAPITAL ADVISORS LLC
- Thomas Barrack Jr.
- Property Tax Hike Would Cost Californians
- Culver City DoubleTree Hotel Acquired for $151.5M