Chairman and Chief Executive, Moelis & Co.
Ken Moelis runs a global independent investment bank that provides strategic advice and solutions to a diverse client base, including corporations, governments, and financial sponsors. Moelis has more than 30 years of investment banking experience. Prior to founding Moelis & Co., he worked from 2001 to 2007 at UBS, where he was president of UBS Investment Bank. Before joining UBS, Moelis was head of corporate finance at Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette, where he worked from 1990 through 2000. He serves on the board of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Kenneth Moelis
- The Money Book: Ken Moelis
- Not All Roads Lead to Wall Street
- Wall Street West---Investment Bankers Prepare For Rise in Takeover Action
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Panelists & Speakers
- Chicago Lender Monroe Drops Suit Against L.A. Exec
- Savagian Takes Top Investment Banking Position for RBC in L.A.
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT