Managing Director and Market Executive, US Trust
Brad M. Larsen is a managing director and market executive for U.S. Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management. He directs the Greater Los Angeles region, leading a team that provides integrated strategy and execution in multiple disciplines including investment management, wealth structuring, trust and estate planning services, philanthropy, and credit and lending through Bank of America. Larsen oversees the provision of in-depth offerings to high-net-worth clients. He began his career in Premier Banking and Investments as a client manager, quickly rising to market manager. He joined U.S. Trust in 2008 as a regional executive. Brad earned his B.S. from the University of New Mexico, where he was recruited to play on the Lobos baseball team as first baseman.
You May Also Like
- Brad Larsen
- Wealthy Investors Looked High, Low Before Hike
- Goldman Sachs Names L.A. Executive to Lead Private Wealth Division
- Larsen, Leading Downtown Broker, Lands at Avison Young
- Who's Brokering Los Angeles (June 26): Jonathan Larsen
- Mattel Dolls Up Bond Offering With 'Poison Puts'
- Merrill Lynch Hires Wealth Manager Bruce Munster from Morgan Stanley