Managing Partner, Legacy Angel Ventures
Amir Tehrani was the first entrepreneur-in-residence for the City of Los Angeles, working closely with local companies to source capital and provide support, while also identifying opportunities for the city to foster innovation and entrepreneurship. He also worked closely with the White House to co-found National Entrepreneurs Day. After working for several years at Deloitte Consulting, where he advised Fortune 100 companies, Tehrani founded Allied Group Inc., an L.A.-based consumer products company, and Coleman Living, a joint-venture partner of Coleman Co. Tehrani is also the founder of the Legacy Foundation, an organization dedicated to bringing together innovative entrepreneurs across America to foster collaboration.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Money Book: Amir Tehrani
- Working on Big Dreams
- Garcetti Kicks off 2016 Entrepreneurs Program
- EOY Profile
- MBA Guide: Business Schools Foster New Paths to Entrepreneurship
- New Business Models Needed for Nonprofits
- L.A. City Overdue for Innovative Revival
- Women's Council & Awards 2018: Women’s Day: USC Marshall Offers Robust Support for Women Entrepreneurs