President, Otter Media
Sarah Harden is president of Otter Media, a joint venture between the Chernin Group and AT&T that manages, invests in, and operates businesses in the media, entertainment, and consumer internet industries. Harden was previously executive vice president at TCG. Prior to TCG, she was group director of partnerships and development, Asia, at News Corp., where she was responsible for overseeing that company’s joint ventures, investments, and growth initiatives in Asia. She began her career at Boston Consulting Group in Melbourne, Australia.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Peter Chernin
- LA 500: Peter Chernin
- Chernin and AT&T Reportedly Set to Buy Fullscreen
- Silicon Beach Report Feb. 12: California Facing Competition for Video Game Industry
- Demand Media Sells Creativebug for $10 Million
- Fullscreen Sells Majority Stake to AT&T/Chernin Group
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 26: Otter Media Buys Remainder of Its Digital Businesses Fullscreen, Ellation
- Otter Media Sold to AT&T