Paul Yanover is president of Fandango, the nation’s leading digital destination for all things movies, serving more than 60 million online and mobile visitors per month, according to comScore. Prior to joining Fandango, Yanover served as executive vice president and managing director at Disney Online. He began his career at Walt Disney Co. in 1995 working for Walt Disney Feature Animation. He also served as senior vice president of Disney Parks and Resorts Online, managing the e-commerce business.
Enjoy most: Working with smart people to create innovative products.
Toughest challenge: Changing the industry’s perception of Fandango’s capabilities.
Proudest moment: Right now, as we take Fandango from a singular utility to a multidimensional network for all things movies.
Best advice: Don’t spend too much time analyzing every step, take action.
Most excited: There’s been so much dynamic change at our company. There’s a lot of work ahead and we’re excited to see how far we can go.
Fun fact: I worked on Disney’s 1991 animated classic “Beauty and the Beast.”
Alma Maters: Bachelor’s, University of Western Ontario; Master’s, USC.
Bucket list: Bicycling the North and South Islands of New Zealand.
You May Also Like
- Paul Yanover
- Ticket Vendor Expands View
- Fandango Buys Rotten Tomatoes and Flixster
- Review Sites Pass Muster With Film-Ticket Seller
- Fandango to Buy Brazilian Online Ticket Seller for $71 Million
- Fandango Acquires Latin American Online Movie Ticketer Cinepapaya
- Fandango Moving to Larger Headquarters in Beverly Hills
- Silicon Beach Deal Flow: Feb. 19