Mike Sullivan is president and owner of the LACarGuy family of dealerships, a group of dealerships and a state-of-the art body shop. Sullivan began his automotive career in 1976 at his father’s Volkswagen dealership in Santa Monica, working his way up through the ranks to eventually lead the family business and expand it from one dealership to more than 12. The LACarGuy enterprise is active in local environmental programs and initiatives. It was the first automotive dealer in the country to offer electric charging stations at its dealerships.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Mike Sullivan
- Influential Family-Owned Businesses in Los Angeles: Galpin Motors - A Legacy of Forward-Looking Excellence
- Brentwood Associates On Target for $1.1B Fund
- So Many Chargers, So Few Electric Cars
- Lots of Sales
- Cars Hit Road With Cheap Leases, Easy Credit
- Houston Corporation Buys Out Miller Auto Business in L.A. Area
- The Money Book: Don Hankey