Chairman, Snap Inc.
Michael Lynton is chairman of technology and social media company Snap Inc. An early investor, he has served on the board since April 2013. He previously served as chairman and chief executive of Sony Pictures Entertainment, managing the studio’s overall global operations, which include motion picture, TV, and digital content production and distribution; home entertainment acquisition and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and the development of entertainment products, services, and technologies. At Sony, Lynton focused on digital transformation, worldwide growth, content diversity, and financial discipline.
You May Also Like
- Former Fox Exec Vinciquerra Replaces Lynton as Sony Pictures CEO
- Silicon Beach Report Jan. 13: Head of Sony Entertainment, Michael Lynton, Steps Down to Become Snap Chairman
- Michael Lynton Steps Down as Head of Sony Entertainment
- Sony Pictures to Cut 450 Workers
- Sony Names Rothman as Pascal’s Replacement
- Diller and Eisner Kicking Off Forbes Forum
- Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey Expected to Step Down
- Sony to Focus More on TV Programming