President, Deutsch Los Angeles
Kim Getty joined Deutsch Los Angeles in 2003 and has been instrumental in growing the agency from about 270 to more than 600 staffers – recently becoming the largest agency on the West Coast. Getty has driven the development of new practice areas at the agency, including experiential marketing; PR; and the multicultural marketing division, DLAtino. Most recently, she was awarded the AAF Mosaic Award for Industry Career Achievement. She is an adjunct professor at USC’s Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism and sits on the board of the Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication at the University of Georgia.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Creative Influence
- New Accounts, Hires Put Deutsch LA in Top Spot
- Big-Name Clients Fuel Culver City Firm’s Growth
- Ad Firms Seeking to Add To Their Employee Appeal
- PAGE 3: Head of the Class
- New Agency Will Work to Strike Up the Brand
- SunTrust, Deutsche Bank Strengthen Private Wealth Management in California
- Consulting Firm Gets In Ring for Pacquiao Deals