Market President, iHeartMedia
Kevin LeGrett is a media executive with more than two decades of experience in the media industry. His work has generated tremendous bottom-line profit growth across all platforms. LeGrett joined iHeartMedia in 2010 as vice president and market manager for its Rochester, N.Y., market. He became president in 2015, a role in which he oversees operations for a cluster of stations in Los Angeles. Previously as senior vice president for the company, he oversaw more than 220 radio stations and 46 markets of all sizes in the Northeast and Midwest regions.
You May Also Like
- Kevin LeGrett
- Spanish-Language Broadcasters Take a Fall
- Stations Owned by Bankrupt iHeartMedia Dominate Los Angeles Radio Market
- Does Film Credit Bill Address Diversity?
- LA 500: Mike Hopkins
- Triton Digital Will Measure iHeart Radio Sites
- The Money Book: Ryan Bernath
- Clustered Radio Stations Accelerate Executive Turnover