Chief Executive and Director, tronc Inc.
Justin Dearborn was appointed chief executive of tronc, owner of the Los Angeles Times, in February 2016. Prior to tronc, he served as chief executive of Merge Healthcare. During his tenure, Dearborn led the company through a period of transformation and sustainable growth. Merge was acquired by IBM in October 2015 in a $1 billion transaction. Before joining Merge, Dearborn served as managing director and general counsel at Merrick Ventures, led by tronc Chairman Michael Ferro, and in various executive senior management positions for Click Commerce Inc.
You May Also Like
- Top Editors Ousted, New Leadership Named at Los Angeles Times
- Tronc Reports 20 Percent Jump in Second-Quarter Net Income
- L.A. Times Parent Tronc Inc. Sees Revenue Fall, Digital Subscribers Rise
- Paper’s Digital Offerings Have Yet to Deliver
- Tronc Chairman Resigns Hours Before Sexual Misconduct Report Surfaces
- Soon-Shiong Confirmed Buyer of L.A Times; Publisher Levinsohn Stays With Tronc
- More Tronc Shares Purchased by Soon-Shiong, Ferro
- Real Deal Eludes Parent As Paper Pursues Digital