Creative Co-Chair, 72andSunny
John Boiler sets the vision at 72andSunny, the full-service ad company he founded. He uses his wealth of experience to develop culturally impactful creative platforms for some of the world’s most iconic brands, including Activision, Samsung, Google, Carl’s Jr., Target, and Bugaboo. Previously executive creative director of Wieden+Kennedy in Amsterdam, he is a designer by trade. Boiler strives to build a culture of collaboration and an ego-free environment at his workplace.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- L.A. Firm Looks to Shape New Class of Employees
- Firm’s New Division Elects for Future on Hustings
- Brand-Building Strategy Makes Good With Clients
- Metrolink Hires L.A. Agency to Get All Aboard
- Sightseeing Business to Offer Rolling Digital Ads
- Playa Time
- West Hollywood Firm Sees Ex-Nike Exec as Shoo-In